mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Today's feel-good story...

I'm of the mind that some media exists to make us feel better about our own lives - to remind us that there are people worse off than us. A&E's show Intervention is one such example - sure, I may sometimes feel unfulfilled in my career, but at least I'm not living in a garage smoking meth, convinced that I'm God made flesh.

And then there are stories like this one (hat tip: scott @fw).

Sure, madanthony's love life may be nonexistant. I may spend much of my time wondering what it is about me that just seems to send women away screaming. But at no point in my life has it ever crossed my mind to look to my lawn furniture as a romantic partner. So my life could be worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home