mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Attention, hot single female madanthony readers...

So, I'm sure there are some attractive ladies out there who are thinking "gee, that madanthony seems like an awesome guy. Smart, witty, kind to small furry animals. But he could be a little better in the looks department. I could do better."

Well, then you should read this article - and then email me.

Evidently, researchers have found that the happiest marriages are where the woman is more attractive than the man.

So that little bit of gut? My short stature? The fact that I'm hairier than a silverback gorilla? All the keys to a happy marriage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home