mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Don't forget to pack your pussy....

So before I left for NJ on Thursday, I had to do a load of laundry, and pack. And if there is one thing that Nibbler the cat likes, it's... well, it's Meow Mix cat treats. But if she had to pick a second, it would be small places to curl up in. So I ended up with a bunch of too-cute pics of her curled up in my laundry basket and my suitcase.

i can has trip to Nu Jerzey?

shirts. check. pants. check. kitty cat. check.

cold water wash, tumble dry low heat

I'm in your laundry, foldin' your socks

give me a treat, or the socks get it

I'm a fierce warrior. Rowr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home