mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Maybe tech support is harder than I thought...

I sometimes wonder about my job prospects - I mean, fixing computers isn't exactly rocket science, and it keeps getting easier. Pretty much anyone who can figure out how to click next should be able to do a system restore on a PC, right?

Maybe not. From an article on the new koobface virus that's hitting facebook.

Richard Larmer, chief executive of RLM Public Relations in New York, said he threw out his PC after it became infected by Koobface, which downloaded malicious software onto his PC. It was really bad. It destroyed my computer," he said.

Yes, he threw out his PC because of a software problem. And he's a CEO. Brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home