mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I've got more cells than a drug dealer...

Here are some pics of my phone collection - with my personal cell (the Verizon/LG VX8100), my work BlackBerry (a Nextel 7520), and the Samsung/ Sprint phone I'm beta testing, I now have more phones than I have ears...

Here are some pics:

3 phones - open

LG (left) and Samsung

I also bought a song off the Spring. $2.50 for a copy of "My Humps" from the Black Eyed Peas (not that I'm paying for it). Apparently, you can use it on your cell and your PC - but it seems kind of steep considering iTunes are 99 cents or so each. I haven't tried listening to music with the included headset, but it didn't sound too great over the included speakers on the phone. The front controls are handy though.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Muneer said...

Wow, that's a bad camera.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Muneer said...

Isn't the "My Humps" song the one that they use to promote the Verizon Music Store? Aren't you being a traitor by buying that song through Sprint?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home