mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Scenes from work, How's My Driving edition...

Coworker: You know, I think once you accept the fact that you could die at any time, life becomes more enjoyable. Once you get that out of the way, everything else is insignificant.

Coworker2: I don't know...

Coworker: Think of it this way - if you woke up every morning expecting that you would die in a firey wreck on your way to work, and you didn't, you would feel great just to be alive.

Mad Anthony: If I woke up expecting to die in a firey wreck on the way to work, I think I'd go back to sleep. Or at least call in sick.

Coworker: Anthony, the way you drive, you probably should expect to die in a firey wreck.

Mad Anhony: Sounds like you've been reading my blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home