mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Scenes from work, don't hate the player edition...

mad anthony: (reading documentation out loud): Creating a flash drive cannot be done unless you follow the following steps...

mad anthony's boss: What? We can't create a bootable flash drive?

ma: No, that's completely not what I said.

boss: Hey, I have trouble hearing. You should be more tolerant of that. You'll be like me someday too.

ma: Gee, I guess I should buy a toupe now, then.

boss: I hate you.

ma: Well, if you hate me so much, maybe I should quit. Have fun fixing macs. and deploying software.

boss: OK, maybe I don't hate you that much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home