mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm so ronrey...

Well, Valentine's Day is almost here, which means another post by MadAnthony complaining about how much he hates Valentine's Day. And another year has passed, and MadAnthony is still single.

But I don't really have much to say that I didn't last year, and I don't want to wallow in self-pity.

And being single has it's perks - I can do what I want, and make fun of my friends and coworkers who have to adjust their lives to those of their significant others.

But of course, I'd love to find someone. But between the fact that I'm not exactly Brad Pitt in the looks department (unless Brad has shrunk a foot, gained 12 inches in the waist, and adopted the posture of the Hunchback of Notre Dame in the last month), don't have any cool hobbies, and am kind of boring. Plus I really suck around people.

I work in IT, so most of my coworkers are male. I've thought about internet dating, but I can't really think of anything to put in an ad that would sell myself - and I'm guessing with stories like this that women in the Baltimore area are going to be a little less thrilled with the idea of internet dating.

I don't really go out much. While I'm taking some MBA classes, it seems like most of my classmates are older than me, and already married with kids. Plus they all have big important job titles, while I'm like "yeah, I fix computers".

So I have a feeling there will be a few more of these posts in the next couple years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home