mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Thanks for making me question my manhood, Trader Joe chick..

So I spent most of yesterday at my college's grad center working on a group paper - we spent about 7 hours working on the freakin' thing, and it still sucks. Luckily, the prof offered a transfer of points, and I took it off the paper, so it's only 10% of my grade.

On the way back, I decided to stop by Trader Joe's to stock up on asian-style frozen chicken and Winter Blend coffee (before they run out of the coffee- who would think that whole cloves, cinnamon sticks, and red and green peppercorns would taste so good in whole-bean coffee?).

Grab my stuff, go to check out. There is one short checkout line that has a "cash or check only" sign. Get in one of the longer lines. Then I hear a voice: excuse me miss, miss, I mean.. mister".

It was the checkout girl from the cash only line. Apparently I look like a woman from the back. Must be my girlish figure.

Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home