mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, December 12, 2005

It's official... consumers no longer have to worry about fraud..

The FTC is cracking down on inflated thread counts in sheets - there is apparently a huge controversy over if a 300 thread count sheet set can contain 150 double-ply threads, or must contain 300 single ply threads.

If that's important enough to require the FTC, I think we can assume we are all safe from fraud.

Personally, I recently treated myself to a $15 set of Wamsutta flannel sheets from Amazon.com and am really impressed. Soft, fluffy, ect.

But I could probably sleep ok on the floor - by the time I get to go to sleep, I'm usually too tired to care what I'm sleeping on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home