mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Scenes from work, Supersized edition...

Coworker1: I hear Morgan Spurlock is coming out with a new TV show.

Mad Anthony: God, I hate that guy.

Coworker1: Why?

Mad Anthony: Well, he's got this attitude that business is evil and that people are not responsible for their own actions but are forced to be fat by society.

Coworker2: Yea. Of course if you eat only one thing all the time it's not going to be good for you. (takes a bite of salad). I mean, I could eat nothing but salad for 30 days and I would probably gain weight.

Mad Anthony: True. Especially since your salad consists of 2 leaves of lettuce with a bunch of black olives, cheese, and ranch dressing on top....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home