mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Out of time...

Did you ever stop and think about all the stuff you have to do, and realize that it's pretty much physically impossible for you to do everything that needs to be done? I mean, not just that you will be busy, but that you aren't sure how you will fit basic tasks like doing laundry or washing dishes into you schedule because you have so much stuff that needs to get done?

Yup, that's me. I've got a paper due next week (which I really should be working on now), a project due for another class, I've been trying to get in some exersize, and I've been trying to sell a bunch of stuff on eBay because I really need the money. And somewhere in there I need to get some sleep, so I can get into work early enought that my boss doesn't start threatening to put me on probation again.

So posting may be light the next couple weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home