mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

I like to engage in procrastination...

I have this ethics paper due in a couple days. I've been dreading writing it for weeks.

Well, it's finally done. And I spent way more time dreading it than I actually did working on it. I started it two weeks ago, got the bulk of it done last weekend, and finished it up yesterday and today. I spent a total of maybe 5 hours on it, despite the amount I've time I've spent thinking about how little I wanted to do it.

I've already emailed it to the prof - so now I just need to spend my time worrying that I should have written it better or spent more time on it.

Can someone remind me why I decided to start taking MBA classes again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home