mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

I'm not sorry. I am, however, somewhat turned on...

Jim Treacher has been making fun of the incredibly stupid We're Not Sorry website with his posts here and here and here (to start with).

I, however, have to say that I am enjoying We Are Not Sorry, a pro-Bush take on things.

Bush supporters are quite proud to show off their F-150's, their Monte Carlos, their guns (rawr!), or their smokin' hot female bodies. It's refreshing to know that the liberals haven't gotten all the hot chicks - you can bet her sweet ass on it.

Although if I drove a Fiero, I don't know if i'd call attention to it. But if I posed with Jenna, I sure as hell would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home