mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Will XM replace the iPod? No...

MSN is running this article on "will XM replace the iPod" on their website's main page. My answer -no.

While the author is right that the new color screen iPods are not exactly a leap of technological brilliance, XM seems to be the answer to a question few ask. Why would I want to pay $500 to listen to their music when I can use my iPod (that I paid $200 for - a second gen clearanced at Target when the 3rd gens came out) to listen to whatever I want? The added flexibiltiy of the 'pod (like being able to plug it into my G4 at work and play songs off iTunes) only add to it's appeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home