mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ride. Pimped.

Well, I finally got the cover installed yesterday on the Ranger. It actually looks better than I thought it would. I have two hamfests next week, so it will come in handy - and it will be a good test for it.

3/4 view
side
back

It took about 45 minutes for it to be installed. Evidently, they normally forklift them on, but the woman who runs the place was worried it would blow away in the wind, so I helped her lift it on the back - which made me realize how little upper body strength I have. I really need to start lifting. Maybe this summer.

Anyway, I spent most of the time throwing a ball with the owner's collie. I'm not usually comfortable around dogs - my brother was allergic, so I never had them around growing up, so I'm never quite sure how to act around them- but she was friendly and dropped the ball at my feet, so it was cool.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Muneer said...

It looks really nice, good job.

It is quite appropriate that a truck that is Packers gold colored, was bought from a place called Packers. Yep, I'm from Wisconsin. How did you know? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home