mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Scenes from work, dinner date edition...

Point of info, for those I don't work with... they are renovating the cafeteria at the college I work at, so they've opened one of the snack bars as a temporary food place, with a very limited menu, and called it "Demolition Cafe".

mad anthony: So I talked on the phone with this girl I met online. She said she'd like to meet me in person. So we have a tentative date for sometime next week. Now I just need to come up with a good place for a date.

bsom: Take her here. You can go to Demolition Cafe.

mad anthony: Right. I'll buy her the two hot dog special.

mad anthony: that sounds really dirty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home