mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Umm, no, i don't think I'll be getting mom THAT...


I buy a lot of stuff online, so I'm subscribed to a lot of advertising newsletters from companies who want to sell me stuff - I stay subscribed because sometimes they have good deals. And of course, every time a holiday rolls around, they suggest that I buy their products for that holiday. But this Mother's Day suggestion from Philips - the second item - doesn't really seem appropriate.

It would be a memorable Mother's Day, alright... (you may have to refresh a few times to get the link to work).

I don't think Mother's Day and "bonsai bikini line" should ever refer to the same product.

Screenshot of the email is at top of post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home