mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Something shitty to come home to....

So I had a long day at work today - had to be in a 6am to haul and set up equipment for the benefits fair that our HR department does every year. Worked 'till 5, went to the gym for an abbreviated workout, then swung back to work to disassemble everything.

So I get home and am looking forward to eating some dinner and passing out. Walk across my tiny front lawn to grab the newspaper, walk into the house.... and notice the smell of, umm, fecal matter. I look at the cat and ask her if she pooped somewhere she wasn't supposed to. She doesn't answer. So I walk up the stairs and through my beige carpeted first floor hallway.... and then look down and notice brown footprints. Ohh no.... I look at the bottom of my New Balance sneakers, and confirm the worst... I'd stepped in dog shit, and tracked it all over my light-colored carpet.

My next-door neighbors have several dogs, and I've seen them on my lawn on occasion, so I'm pretty sure that they are probably the source of the frequent presents I find on my front lawn. I don't have any proof, though, and I'm not a confrontational person, so I don't really want to say anything to them. But I'm really pissed off right now.

On the plus side, one of my Christmas presents this year was a Bissell SpotBot, and it seemed to have done a pretty good job on my trail of shitstains. I still need to scrub the hell out of the bottom of my gym sneakers, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home