mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

The things colleges throw out...

So I was at work on Tuesday, and one of our helpdesk people asked me if I was interested in some toner for printers that we no longer have. She had decided to clean out the closet that we store toner in, and had checked with one of my coworkers, who does most of the printer repair, which ones we still needed. He mentioned to her that if they were going to throw them out, I might be interested in them.

I figured it was going to be one or two. It turned out to 24, 19 of which are genuine HP.

I can probably get at least $20 a piece for most of them on eBay, which means I just made an extra $500 or so. Not bad for about 20 minutes of work.

toner, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home