mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Another cat tale....

So last night, Nibbler the cat was curled up in front of the floor in front of the TV. I laid down next to her and started petting her. She started purring, and had a sort of smile on her face (can cats smile?) and her eyes half open...

I started talking to her (yes, I talk to my cat...) - "you know, cat, I feel pretty stressed sometimes. I wonder where my life is going, and if I'm where I want to be. But there's something about petting you that just puts a big goofy grin on my face and makes me feel like everything is OK with the world for now"

Nibbler looked up at me, opened her eyes, and then... moved her head back, opened her mouth, and bit my on the wrist.

I guess you can take the cat out the streets, but you can't take the streets out the cat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home