mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Think positive, or something....

A regular madanthony.net reader commented to me today that my posts seem to be getting more positive.

I don't know. I'm trying to think more positively. I guess on some level I'm hoping that if I try to write and think more positively, it will rub off in the real world. It doesn't really seem to be working so far, though.... I still feel kind of, well, bleh.

I was starting to think this whole eHarmony thing might work out - I actually had one woman initiate contact with me, and another reply - but both decided to "close out" their communication. On the other hand, in the 6 months I had a match.com account, I got exactly zero emails, so it does seem like it has more potential.

I really don't know what to make of eHarmony - it does make it easy to communicate, which encourages communicating with more people. But because users close out matches that they aren't interested in, you do know that someone actually looked at your profile and decided they didn't like you, as opposed to match where you could check and see that they hadn't even looked at you.

So, eh. It seems like it has more potential, but I don't want to put too much hope in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home