mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Things that make me feel good, even though they probably shouldn't

1. Laughing at my cat when she does something stupid and possibly painful, like falling off the couch or trying to jump through a glass storm door.

2. Noticing women on facebook who would never go out with me have changed their status from "in a relationship" to "single"

3. Taking a really big poop - there is a certain sense of accomplishment, like "hey, I made that".

4. Calling someone I don't want to talk to and getting there voicemail - hey, I tried to do my part, but I can put off having to deal with you!

5. Getting blog posts just by making lists of things where I can't even come up with five entries. Maybe I'm not so vindictive after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home