mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The candidate with the best answers...

I haven't really been following much of the Republican presidential candidate debates. Maryland's primary is so late that it's not like I'll have a choice of who becomes the candidate, and the field is too big right now for me to really get a handle on everyone.

One name that hasn't gotten a whole lot of press is Tom Tancredo. I agree with some of his views (taxes, gun control, ending farm subsidies) but I don't know if his views on things like gay marriage will make him unelectable.

But I do have to admit, the dude comes up with some great answers to questions.

When asked what he would want if he was stranded on a desert island, he had the best answer - a boat (scroll down to "Richardson for President").

And when asked what the most recent work of fiction he had read was, he answered Al Gore's An Inconvinient Truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home