mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

A couple pictures from Hamfest...

These are courtesy of Mike, one of our student workers who went with us. He has a bunch more, but this was all I could fit on my flash drive (he has a blingy Nikon D70s so they were really big before I resized them...)

Holy shit, there's a lemon in my lemonade!

That's it, we're coming back on September 19th!

Oh, there's were I parked my Porche 911... I mean, my PT Cruiser

I keep that shit on 16's, yo!

So 2x3x4 - does that have 24 patties?

man, that was a long day. I'm tired!

3 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Muneer said...

Hey, nice beard!

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That waffle house is the bomb.
enjoy it while it lasts, they're tearing it down pretty soon...

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Muneer said...

You like the rain? Is it putting a damper on your moving plans or anything?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home