mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Wow, two Jonah Goldbergs in a row...

Well, for the time being my Saturday overtime has been preserved, so I'm working a half-day at our off campus center. Normally, we have coffee set up for our executive MBA program, but they are off during the summer, so I made my usual Starbucks stop.

I got a Johah Goldberg the way I see it cup - the second one in the last two weeks. And the cup before was a Michael Medved quote that inspired a blog post

Kind of surprising that I keep getting them, considering they are pretty much the only conservatives on the list.

I'm glad I didn't get a Deepak Chopra or I probably would have lost my appetite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home