mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Well, my boss's boss now thinks I'm a perv...

At work last week, we had a meeting about a major process change relating to the way departments are structured. Not to get too deep into it, but now various groups that were only responsible for specific tasks will now be responsible for different tasks and will be assigned those tasks in different ways. This isn't very popular among employees, so my boss's boss made us all go to a meeting to discuss the changes.

To illustrate the changes, he draws a diagram with the four types of tasks. One of them is called Backround Jobs. He writes this with just the initials... B.J.

I catch myself smiling and trying to stifle a giggle. He catches me doing so, comments on it, and changes the diagram to "background jobs".

God, I wish I wasn't so immature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home