mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Hell week...

Well, it's finals week. I've got a closed-book, open-notes takehome ethics final that's due Tuesday, so I'm trying to prep today. Will probably drive to the libary tomorrow afternoon with my trusty PowerBook and stay till it's done. I also have a presentation in my Operations Management class on Wednesday. And this Friday I'm working a 14-hour day to provide night coverage at the college Helpdesk I work at because it's finals week and they want someone around for professors to yell at.

So posting will be slim to none. But after this week is over, I don't have any classes until July 17 (I'm taking one summer class). So besides working 6 days a week, I'll have nothing but free time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home