mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Things that make you go hmmm, part 1...

Yesterday, I went to pay for a purchase with my Amex card - and discovered it wasn't in my wallet. I figured it was probably sitting on my desk in Baltimore, but when I got back tonight it was nowhere to be found.

So I called Amex's lost/stolen card line, on the off chance that it's lying on the ground somewhere as opposed to being buried in my mess of an apartment.

First question from Amex's automated answering system:

What is your card number?

Which would be a whole lot easier to find if I HADN'T LOST MY FREAKIN' CARD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

(sorry, long day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home