mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

From a distance?

I'm not the world's most religious person, although I do believe in God - if only because I can't believe that something as beautiful/perfect as the world could be created by accident or random activity.

But sometimes something happens that makes me wonder if someone's watching out for me. I was making a right out of the parking lot at work tonight, and I notice the light turn amber and two cars speed through. I remember thinking "hmm, I should probably make sure nothing is coming before I turn after the light turns green". When I glanced left before turning, I see a white early-90's Chrysler New Yorker fly towards the intersection and thru the red light.

I'm not the world's most careful driver, and I think if I hadn't had that though, they would probably be picking out pieces of the driver's side door out of my ribcage. Makes me wonder if I'm here for some bigger reason I don't know about, and gives me a little hope for the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home