mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Holy crap, I'm somewhere to the right of Michelle Malkin...

My politcal compass results have been posted at the Blogosphere Political Compass Project.

I was kind of surprised to notice that my results put me to the right (and slightly more libertarian) than well-known coservative hottie Michelle Malkin. I'm at 7.4 conservative, -05 libertarian, she's at 6.8,0.

I realize that the conservative label is more economic than anything else and that I'm very conservative from an econ perspective, more liberal socially.

I only picked Michelle because she's a conservative blogger I read regularly, so I was familiar with her positions. It is really interesting to see where bloggers rank, so I encourge any blogger who hasn't done it to submit their results (scroll down for instructions). The more data, the more interesting comparisions you can make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home