mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, June 21, 2004

I'm going to go toss the virtual salad...

My salad blogging won't be as cool as say, Michelle's, but I got one of the fire-roasted Chicken Ceasar salads. Not bad. The chicken was really good, the cheese, dressing, and croutons were decent, and you got a lot of lettuce. In all, I would say it's better than a McDonald's salad, and nearly as good as a Wendy's salad.
Wendy's has the disadavantage that they always seem to be out of at least one thing every time I go there.

One thing that pisses me off: if I order a cesar salad, doesn't it seem likely that I want, you know, ceasar dressing? I mean, if you order a cheeseburger, doesn't that mean you want cheese on it? If I order a ceasar salad, don't ask me what kind of dressing I want, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home