mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Say that it's so, Joe...

I'm not know for my love of members of the Democratic party, and most of the ones who get the limelight seem to be getting more and more caustic. But since I read his quotes On the capture of Saddam (scroll down to Diplomacy is Critical) compared to certain other one-time Democratic presidential contenders, I came to respect him - both for his views and for having the balls to stand up for them in a party that seems to put politics above anything else in the Iraq conflict. It's a shame that he doesn't get nearly the respect for being a maverick that McCain does. (While I agree with McCain on certain issues, like his dislike of government pork, I disagree with his namesake finace bill, which I feel hurts free speech).

Anyway, he has some more intelligent statements on Iraq.

(h/t PowerLine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home