mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Sometimes you need to focus on what really matters..

Watching MSNBC while I eat breakfast. They had a segment on phishing - ie those emails you get written in Pidgin English claiming that they are from PayPal and directing you to a site somewhere in Russia.

They had an interview with a "victim" who said that she felt personally violated because someone had seen her bank account and seen what bills she had paid. Oh, and they took her money.

I don't know about you, but if someone stole my money, I would be a little more worried about that then about them knowing what my last cell phone bill was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home