mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Could I be a reality TV star, and find true love?

This morning, someone on FWOT posted a link to an article about a new CBS show where they set up arranged marriages and follow up on them.

I found the website, and actually downloaded an application and started filling it out.

I'm not sure if I'm really going to go through with it - it's an interesting idea, and it's not like I've had a whole lot of luck on any other dating venues - but I'm not sure I want to embarrass myself on national TV. The app is pretty long, and I would need to make a video as well. I'm not sure who I would pick as the people to pick my future mate. My parents would probably kill me. I'm not sure my employer would be thrilled with it.

Then again, I'm about halfway through the form, although I answered all the easy questions first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home