mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Friday, August 29, 2008

This is what I've always wanted...

Coke is working on a soda fountain that can dispense 100 different kinds of soda.

I, for one, salute our new soda fountain overlords.

Seriously, this has always been one of my pet peeves. I drink only diet soda, and pretty much any time I go to a fast food restaurant or convenience store that has a soda fountain, they usually have only one diet soda, usually either Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi. I will occasionally see Coke Zero of late, and lately I've seen Diet Mountain Dew and Diet Dr Pepper at Sheetz and Diet Dr Pepper at Chic-Fil-a, but for the most part it's diet coke or diet pepsi. Which are OK, but it's always puzzled me that there are usually like 10 regular sodas and one diet.

Finally, I'll be able to get a Vault Zero with my big mac.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like a Vault Zero with a Big Mac too. I'd like to be able to find Vault Zero period, it has disappeared from store shelves in NJ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home