mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Scenes from work, nice legs edition...

Coworker: So you want me to pick you up anything?

mad anthony: no thanks.

coworker: That's right, you're trying to keep up your girlish figure.

student worker (joking): He does have some pretty nice legs.

mad anthony: Gee, I was hoping those hours on the Precor would pay off, but that isn't what I had in mind.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got a good working environment, rapport with the coworkers. Just quit downplaying yourself. That's not what they want to hear - really! You don't have to go overboard the other way, too, but just quit the downplay. I'm sure you do have very nice legs. - and that is one of the things I find attractive in men, personally. Forget about "abs" - I love legs and small butts. :-)

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has Amazing legs

Trust me I was there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home