mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You must have mistaken me for someone else...

I had a very odd conversation with my boss today. I had set up a printer for someone that he later replaced a PC for, he asked me if I had installed the printer because he had a question about the way it was configured, and I told him I had. He informed me that the person didn't know who had set it up, but said it was "that skinny guy".

That struck me as odd, because I've never thought of myself as "that skinny guy", mostly because I'm not. By cdc standards, I'm overweight (26.6, while I need to be below 25 to be normal). By my estimates, I could stand to lose about 20 pounds, although I'm too lazy to actually do it.

And oddly enough, the person who misdescribed me works for our recreational sports department. You think she would know fat.

I'm guessing one of a few things happened:

-she confused me with someone else
-she said skinny when she meant some other adjective that starts with s, like short, or stupid
-she's actually blind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home