mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Scenes from work, pursuit of happyness edition...

mad anthony: Guess I'm going to have to reinstall Vista on his computer.

coworker: You should just tell him that we don't support Vista.

mad anthony: I can't do that. I don't want to have anyone mad at me - I need this job.

coworker: Having a job is overrated.

mad anthony; No, living under a bridge eating cat food is overrated.

coworker: It worked out for Will Smith in that movie, The Pursuit of Happyness - I mean, he lived on the streets for a while, but in the end he owned a brokerage.

mad anthony: If life was like the movies, I wouldn't be single..

coworker: you've got a point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home