mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

The evolution of madanthony, 2007 edition

So for the last couple years, I've had my parents take a pic of me every December when I'm up at their house. It's a good way for me to chart changes in appearance and weight loss. I haven't done anything dramatic like I have in past years (like bleach my hair or grow a beard). My weight hasn't really changed much - I'm probably about 5 pounds lighter and maybe a little less than an inch thinner. I also really need to get some new glasses. This year's pic didn't come out great, and I only had them take one, but it still makes for an interesting evolution series:

December 2004

December 2005

Decemeber 2006

December 2007

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger tralatrala said...

you need a new hair style :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home