mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Don't tat my hot rod...

Via the OT forum of my favorite deal site comes this article about a Mayo Clinic doctor who is in trouble for taking cell phone pictures of the penis of someone he was performing surgery on. The guy he was performing surgery on was a 27 year old strip club owner who had "HOT ROD" tattooed on his penis. He said he had it done on a dare.

This brings two things to mind:

1) I've done a lot of things for money. I slept in a cubicle in the helpdesk at work during a hurricane to get overtime. I camped outside an Ikea overnight to get a free leather Poang chair. Several times a year, I get up around 4am and drive to the middle of nowhere to sell crap out of the back of my truck for a modest profit. But I'm not sure that there is an amount of money that I would be willing to let someone tattoo something on my unit. The thought of a tattoo gun/pen/needle near my junk just makes me pucker.

2) This guy is 27 years old and owns a strip club. I'm 27 years old, and I own nothing. If I ever want to achieve my dreams of being a successful strip club owner - or even an unsuccessful strip club owner - I've gots to get crack-a-lackin' Then again, to succeed in the strip club business, you probably need to be the kind of person who is willing to take risks - risks like letting someone with a needle full of ink near your bait and tackle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home