mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Nibbler goes to the vet, part two...

So I had to take Nibbler to the vet Saturday for her second round of shots- rabies and something else - whatever they give 16-week-old kittens.

The vet declared her as healthy as a horse (hopefully not the kind of horse they have to shoot) and said that her heart murmur seems to have gone away - good news, especially since I was reading about how much kitty cardiologists charge.

So I still have a few more rounds of shots - one set in two weeks, and another (I think) two weeks after that.

And now, for some random pictures:

should have sprung for a color laser printer. This one only prints black cats.

cat and mouse

3 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Muneer said...

wtf @ parallel.

I spy the CC ad. Where you going for black friday?

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Muneer said...

I spy the CC ad. Where you going for black friday?
I suppose I should have read all of the posts. Not interested in the $200 computer at best buy? I saw itr on engadget.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger mad anthony said...

Not interested enough to spend 18 hours in front of Best Buy - where I am, crowds get there super early, and I'd rather spend thanksgiving with family than in front of a store.

Besides I already have a $200 desktop -a Cisnet from last March's CompUSA midnight madness sale.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home