mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Nibbler goes to the vet...

So yesterday I took Nibbler the kitten to the vet for the first time, to get her first round of shots and a checkup. I had estimated her age around 10 weeks, but the vet thinks, based on her size, that she's probably more like 12 weeks (and no, she didn't check the rings on a tooth to come up with that).

She checked out OK - no ticks, no feline leukemia or feline AIDS, no intestinal parasites. The doc did notice a little bit of a heart murmur, which she said was a 1 on a scale of 1 to 6, and which she might grow out of. Hopefully, this won't turn into anything big (or expensive). It's kind of ironic if my cat has a heart condition, since I do too - I had open-heart surgery when I was 4.

Now if only I could get her to stop biting me and stop stealing food off my plate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home