mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

All pussy(cat), all the time....

If you are anything like me, you find yourself wondering "I wonder what madanthony's kitten, Nibbler, is up to right now". Well, now you don't have to wonder anymore. Presenting the NibberCam:

NibblerCam.MadAnthony.net

The camera uses ActiveX controls, so it will only work on Windows and in Internet Explorer. You will get a welcome page - click on "view video" and install the camera.

The camera is a Linksys Wireless B IP Camera, but I couldn't get it to play with my wireless network, so it's actually hooked up to a Logitech Gamelink wireless bridge device.

The camera is aimed at my basement family room. She doesn't seem to spend a whole lot of time down there, but I've seen her there in the afternoon a few times. I don't usually leave lights on in the room when I'm not home, so the light is coming in off my patio door, so at night all you will usually see is black.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home