mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm on the Chinese food diet...

So, Thursday I threw bsom a bachelor party. He and his fiance are going away this week to get married in Virgina.

Of course, seeing as bsom doesn't really drink, and that I didn't have the finances to fund a typical stripper and booze fueled celebation anyway, it was unlike any other bachelor party. Basically, I bought $60 worth of Chinese food from King Wok and we stood around my dining room eating it, followed by watching Dawn of the Dead on my Trutech LCD TV (50% off on clearance from Target). Then we ate cake.

It went well. Several people who weren't me came. We had about twice as much food as we needed, so I gave a bunch to bsom and kept a bunch. I've had Chinese food for dinner last night and lunch today, and I still have two full containers left. So it looks like I know what I'll be eating for a while.

I also still have a bunch of chips and soda and stuff, and 29 cans of Miller lite. So I'm seriously thinking about throwing myself a birthday party in early August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home