mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, November 06, 2006

My face feels naked....

So back in the spring, a couple of my coworkers convinced me to do something I was thinking about doing for a while - grow a beard. I originally grew it out as a full beard, and then started trimming it into a thin line on the sides.

I got pretty used to it, and started liking the way I looked with it.

So of course I managed to fuck it up.

I was trimming it this morning, and managed to take off about an inch of the right sideburn. So I had to shave off the rest of the beard, and now I just have a goatee.

Which I like, and is what I had thought about growing in the first place, but I kind of miss the side stuff. But I guess I'll get used to that too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home