mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Scenes from work, you are what you wear edition..

Contractor: You know, in the two months I've worked here, I've never seen (name of coworker) without his hat on.

Mad Anthony: Yup. When people come in and talk to him, and then come back later and ask who they talked to, they go "some guy. He was wearing a baseball cap" and we all know who it is.

Female Coworker: Yup. When they go "I talked to some girl" everyone knows it was me.

Mad Anthony: Gee, I'd hate to know what they say when I come in. Probably "the short fat guy with the wierd hair"

Contractor: Sounds like you have some self-esteem issues you need to sort out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home