mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Monday, January 02, 2006

I see some changes...

Last year, I had my parents take a picture of me with my digital camera while I was visiting for Christmas.

I had them take another one this year, so I could compare how I look.

Differences: Slightly less fat, different hair color.

Similarities: Still can't have picture taken without blinking.

Mad Anthony, 2004

Mad Anthony, 2005

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Muneer said...

Suggestions: I like the hair color, but mess up your hair a little Loose that part that you have in your hair. Also, get new glasses. Something with no frame around the glass. Y'know? Just don't go to contacts.

Oh, I am not gay. Just picked this up while being around my mom and aunts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home