mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Bought another monitor...

For the last two years I've had a Kogi 19" flat screen. I paid around $400 for it after rebates and a gift certificate I won from CompUSA. I thought it was a decent monitor -until I bought a Dell 17" to do a dual-screen setup and realized how much sharper the Dell was.

So today I was in Office Depot and saw a display model LG 190Q for $200 after a huge discount and $150 worth of rebates.

So the Kogi will go on ebay or to Hamfest, where I should get at least $200 for it, which means I'll break even but end up with a way better monitor. I'm using the LG right now and it's pretty sweet. It's also a really good looking monitor in terms of style.

monitor front
monitor back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home