mad anthony

Rants, politics, and thoughts on politics, technology, life,
and stuff from a generally politically conservative Baltimoron.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Well, I've got Christmas dinner ready...

Well, I've got Christmas dinner ready to go - Turkey with gravy, wild herb stuffing, brussel sprouts, cranberry, and pumpkin pie.

I've even got the spork.

Yup, it's the Jones Soda Holiday pack 2005, now available at Target for $10.99. I was up in Westminster on Sunday for a Hamfest with bsom and there was a Target near the site. Since I am a Target clearance addict who can't pass a Target, I had to stop. Nothing good on clearance - too far after the big Electronics reset - but saw this by the cash register.

Last year they went for a bunch on eBay - and I didn't buy one. I figure if these increase in value, I'll eBay it, and if not, I'll bring it up to NJ with me at Christmas and see if I can convince my dad to take a big swig of brussel sprout soda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home